HR & ADMIN EXECUTIVE
- Responsible to provide the full spectrum of HR & Admin functions such as staffing, recruitment activities, compensation & benefit, training & development, performance management, leave management, disciplinary & counseling, employee relation and other HR & admin functions.
- To handle full spectrum of payroll processing and maintain staff confidential information.
- Liaise with government departments and regulatory bodies (Labour, EPF, Socso, Inland Revenue Board, CIDB, etc).
- To assist in developing and ensuring the compliance of the Company’s policies, procedures and rules and regulations by the employees.
- To ensure staff database and staff correspondences are properly updated and filing.
- Assist in organizing staff activities so as to foster good working relationship amongst staff.
- To assist and ensure smooth and efficient day to day HR operation (attendance record, leave record, employee employment matters, etc).
- To manage employee benefits utilization such as overtime, allowance, leave, medical, insurance as per HR policies and guidelines.
- To check monthly staff claim, overtime and foreign workers’ wages.
- Handle renewal of staff contract and foreign workers work permit.
- Liaise with managers and employees to ensure proper follow-up on queries.
- Any other responsibilities that management may assign from time to time.
- Degree / Diploma in Human Resource / Business Administration / Social Science or equivalent.
- At least 3 years working experience in related job function.
- Able to work independently, matured, analytical, result oriented with positive work attitude.
- Competent with MS Office, Computer / IT literate and easy pay payroll system.
- Good interpersonal skills and able to interact with all levels of people.
- Required language (s): English, BM and Chinese (spoken & written).
- Willing work at Taman Maluri, Cheras KL.
Interested candidates are invited to apply thru e-mail or send in to us your resume, stating your qualifications, experience, current and expected salary, and your contact number together with a recent passport photograph to:
AV Management Services Sdn Bhd (Attention to: HR Department/Recruitment)
180-1-6, Wisma Mahkota, Jalan Mahkota,
Taman Maluri, Cheras, 55100,
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
E-mail address: email@example.com